From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 21:34:57 -0700
Hi again,

I got a great response for all the freebies. I have enough to send to
everyone who asked, so if you wrote, you will be receiving a package...
eventually, lol.

Note: I will be packing the boxes this coming weekend, and mailing them
cheap, so expect them around the end of next week. I'll be a little
slow, as I have the use of only one hand right now, and more than a
dozen boxes to pack.

Once this batch has gone out, I will figure out what's left, and
repost. If you are just catching up on your FMLs, go ahead and write
anyway...chances are, I'll have more stuff. And feel free to make
strange requests- you wouldn't believe some of the good crap I save.

I am the ULTIMATE pack rat. Ferrets got nuthin' on me. I am a stagehand
in Las Vegas, and work a lot of conventions. The stuff they throw away-
it's shameful. So c'mon, help me recycle some junk!

Dooks!

Julie & the Woozles
21st Century Ferret
http://geocities.com/woozle31