Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2011 05:57:27 -0700
Hi everyone and hope you and your fuzzies are doing well. I, like many,
have been searching for the Totally Ferret Treats and am curious as to
why they aren't available again until Oct. That being said, the new
crunchy Bandit treats seem to be a good substitute for my girl and am
using the other treats very sparingly until they become available again
as only have a partial bag left.

Hope this might help those picky treat eaters as I know how that is
too. Take care and wish everyone the best.