From:
Steve Mcgrane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 04:45:21 -0400
Hi Yall!  Steve again.

In my previous post, I asked about dicipline methods.  and I ask if other
were AFRAID to SPANK their ferrets.

I did not say that *I* spanked my ferrets.  They are small and helpless
creatures.

My main reason was that I have a ferret that I cannot discipline, she will
knock over my water glass on my computer table, and squirting her only makes
her turn around and drink from the squirt gun.

She does not respond to any sounds, at least not consistantly.  I have a
small amount of space, and am willing to move most things out of there way,
but there has to be a line between having a TRAINED pet and an EMPTY
house!!!!!

Lates -
  Steve