From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:12:48 -0800
I'm just going to add my two cents here, for what it's worth.  First, I
think that people are entitled to their own opinions.  I think that's a
First Amendment thing.  If you don't like it, don't pay it any mind
whatsoever.  There is no need to imply, overtly or not, that the person
expressing that opinion is an idiot for having that opinion.  You can
simply say it to yourself in your head, and it can be so in your world.

Now, as far as Sukie is concerned, to my knowlege, she has never done
anything but help people out- please someone correct me if I'm mistaken.
She spends hours researching all topics ferret.  She shares this
information.  She does not have to.  She moderates lists for folks.  She
does not have to.  She advocates for ferrets.  She does not have to.
She does a number of things which benefit all of us, which not only does
she NOT have to do, but sap her time and energy, which are in short
supply right now.

She replies to questions regarding peoples personal issues with their
ferrets- another thing which she doe not have to do.  I'm quite sure she
is not a saint, however, as the few of you who feel the need to attack,
jump on the proverbial bandwagon- please take all of these things into
consideration the next time you need something.  Adults discuss topics in
a calm and rational manner, and sometimes they need to agree to disagree.
This is okay.