Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:18:29 EDT
Dear FLMers.

Well I have had some 3 ferrets from CDC or RCFs. The farm is a small
operation but rather large for a fret farm. The owner David Thiesand (I
think that is correct...not sure..) is a neat ol guy who knows a thing
or two about pets in general and ferrets in particular. Yes CDC frets
are a bit more ferrety than say Marshall Farms frets but like it was
stated in the hands of an experienced fret handler they should be no
problem. Very loving frets all in all. I wished all my frets were CDC
but most of what I have now are mostly MF. By the way, British lady I
have been corresponding with said she had heard that M F had been shut
down due to animal cruelty. Now I haven't heard anything like that but
I do know that the local pet stores have not had any shipments of frets
from them but the heat may be factor as well. I just wished the store
here called Pet nPlace on Wells ave here in Reno still had CDC frets
as I would love another Koda type boy. Still missing Koda and Leo...

Fred Hurd

After ALl It is For The Ferrets!!!