Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:12:39 EDT
1.) *Amen* Mark Hei to your 3 bathing styles and the fact that you don't
bathe unless absolutely necessary.  (Are you sure you havnt been in my
house?)

2.) I was watching animal planet a show called :"Wild Rescues" today and
on it there was a woman named Pat at the PAWS shelter for wild animals.
Everything she is doing there sounds great, saving bears and abused
elephants.  I believe that one of theyre main concerns is rescuing wild
animals from people that think baby tigers or grizzly bears would make a
cute pet but when they grow up of course the owners can't possibly keep
them.  However, my jaw almost dropped when she said "ferrets are wild
animals....." Oh no, this just set ferret legalization back 20 years.  I
would like to get in touch with her to let her know the general consensus
on ferrets being pets, and I have searched the web, not knowing if they
have a website or not.  If anyone knows where her organization is located
or if they have a website, etc... I would like to talk to her.

Her organization sounds like a great one rescuing animals, but she could
adopt out the 2 ferrets that were on the TV to loving homes that know how
to care for them.  It would not surprise me if her shelter was in Calif.
and maybe if we can convince her, others will be convinced that our little
fuzzys arent wild at all. (except when they dance around with lamp-shades
on theyre heads at parties... <LOL>

Pam and the fuzzies, Mischief, Abbygayle, Skippy, Emmy, Ruby and Carrot.