From:
Ann Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 12:48:43 -0400
Obviously, I know nothing about Florida's college football teams, but I
have to ask one of the florida people to explain this:

>12) Providing that ferrets be considered an adult when driving in a high
>    density traffic lane on state highways.

Does this mean that ferrets count as people in communte lanes on the
highway???

Wow, are there commute lanes in Florida?

And if you are in a commute lane with a ferret and get pulled over are the
Florida State Highway Patrol going to laugh or what?

Ann

--
forces of evil in a bozo nightmare
bent all the music with a phony gas chamber

Beck - Loser