From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:05:19 -0500
First I'd like to say how nice it was to see many of you at the
Symposium last weekend. It was put together well. The IFC did a great
job, and I had a ball despite playing nursemaid to Bob much of the
weekend......which brings me to the main reason for posting this
evening.

Most Symposium attendees know that Bob was very sick with a virus
and or food poisoning all weekend, and he would like to extend his
heartfelt thanks to the dozens and dozens of people who continually
checked up on him. Everyone was so kind. He said it brings tears to his
eyes when he thinks about how amazing and warm people were. He would
especially like to apologize to the Portland people - Chris Mathis and
Elaine Barclay <sp> and others - for not being able to visit on Monday.
He hopes you all understand.

Bob has been recovering in a Portland hospital since Sunday and should
be released in a couple of days.

Kim Schilling