From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:32:43 -0500
In an effort to save some money on listing fees, we have opened and are
in the process of stocking our online store.  See our new designs of
address labels, check out our ferret toys, and other great things.  Like
always, all proceeds right now are going to pay off our medical bills we
have racked up this year.  We had to have 5 surgeries and other tests
done on the ferrets we took in before Christmas.  We pride ourselves on
trying to raise the money ourselves through our online store.

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Please check us out.  Thanks so much again!
Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
Medical Bills Currently $2243.55

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org