Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 06:36:43 -0700
Dis is Jackson an Bailey

We won da Wedding Raffle bedding set fwom dat nize lady Rose German.
She putz in a jingle egg too.

Itz vewy purty. Our gurls Flower, Molly, Bizzy an Korbel like it lots.

Mz Bizzy can't see it, but we tells her da colors. It be all Speedo
gween an Gucci Purple polka dots.

Mz Molly is runnin round in dezigner shades, sompthin bout shoppin wit
Mz Isabella Gucci at some botiki place.

Mr Tonks, we tell you pwivate.... da colors is girlie guy colors, but
we loves it. Guys like purty too... besides it vewy soft and comfy.

Yur frens
Jackson an Bailey