From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 16:08:48 -0600
Dearest Oscar
I trust you are doing what comes natural at this time of the year,
watching all those out there turning over new leaves and laughing your
socks off.

I don't have a list except working up a lean and hard body but I sure
think its so cute they call you "the fat one". I sure don't want you to
change one little bit.  I heard Grandma saying something about she was
going to eat less chocolate, whatever that is.  And about paying bills
timely.  And about less computer time and more physical work.  And the
rest was all mumbling, she was eating another candy.

Been listing to the crew and what they are going to do for New Years Eve
and it sounds like the old boring stuff, half hanging off the hammock,
drinking up the clear stuff, comparing notes on the cute things humans
do and different ways to train them.  The crew already has all the socks
in the house, so they don't want to do a sock raid, no fun stealing from
each other.  And they didn't like any more than the humans did spreading
out all those feathers from the craft kit, it was the bags of glitter
that really was a mess,  I swear one tooth puncture and it was all over
with.  Grandma found the two new poop stations the various OTHER crew
members created.  She wasn't supposed to before the first cause she
already has enough count for this year and it should add to her score
for next year. Sometimes I don't think she knows the rules of the game.

Did you read what those MF ferrets wrote.  I thought it was kinda cute,
I knew they weren't seriously being blamed for being ferrets from there
but I think one somebody did, didn't understand satire.  We MF's are
loveable and cute and smart, and ahh perfect, except for being minus an
organ here and there.

Well, Ajax is being his normal obnoxious self, Joy is still walking
around muttering she'd rather have the gas than Pepto Bismo, Cascade is
batting her eyelashes at Dizzy, and Dizzy is busy stocking up for the
winter on TF.  Ammonia, what can I say, is back in the cage cause of the
feathers and glitter.  Me, I am curled up here on this hammock druming
my little white paws and thinking of you and all those lovelies on the
FML, Pandora, Taz, Tazz, Gypsy, Hope, Dervish, Hershey, Baxter & Jasper,
Theodore, Widget, and Da Dodge, the Weezils of Doom, The Rodeo Clowns
and other household names.  What a family we are !!

Another year, and I wonder what is in store for us.

Good Night, Oscar, my best wishes to you and yours, here goes another
smooch to your picture.  aaahhh Feel THAT one.  WOW

Easy Off via
Millie and her bored, calculating, seeking new terriroty, noble cleaning
crew
Easy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Oh Thirty Nine bottles of beer on the wall, Thirty Nine
bottles of beer, if one of those bottles  - Grandma what is beer anyway?
Cascade:  Dizzy, I have a New Years Resolution, do you wanna know what
it is, honey dupplins???
Ajax:  Me too, I am going to pounce more, I am going to bounce, and I
am going to twist, Watch out -  I'm talking real power keg here.
Dizzy: I don't know what you eggs are gonna do, but this one is going to
scramble under the couch and not come out til the kissin stuff is done.
Joy: I am NOT going to pretend any more that I am in a sunny disposition
Now All Together Crew:   H A P P Y  N E W  Y E A R  E V E R Y B O D Y.
Joy:  I guess if you have to spread cheer, nows as good of time as ever