From:
Jason and Holly Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:17:16 -0500
Sandee,

We lost our beloved Opie on Sunday Feb. 10.  He went in for Adrenal
surgery and unfortunately did not recover afterwards.  I feel so guilty
that I couldn't be there to hold him in his final moments.

Please tell him that we love him and miss him so much.  We didn't expect
him to join his sister, Dweezil, so soon (it's only been two months since
we lost her).  Also tell Opie that his kitty, Texas, is looking for him.

I know that they've both been looking over my shoulder the last couple
days...I feel their presence.  Give them hugs and kisses for me and point
them in the direction of the froot loops because that was always their
favorite treat.  :)

Love always,
Holly