Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 07:53:38 -0700
Hey
I just bought a bag of plain soil at Walmart for a dollar fifty and put a
third or so in a plastic container, also from Walmart, and put the box in
my bathroom and let them at it.  Dude and Johnny liked it the best,
Johnny's nose was not pink after digging.  Dude had so much fun, he would
stand outside of the box in a corner, take his two front paws and dig the
dirt out of the corner and fling it into the bathroom.  It was so worth
the long, long cleanup....

As for other cheap toys, they like shredded paper and balled up paper.
They like those AE bags or Victoria's Secet shiny bags.  Buddy likes when
I pull him around the room in anything.  Ping pong balls are great I get
them at the dollar store.  They like dishes of water and snow.  Of course
they like cheap toys, but I always buy the expensive ones!!  I just
bought a cat house from Petco I think, it was on sale and it looks very
cleanable!!

Krista