Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 08:03:08 -0800
Ok-- we started a weekly scavenger hunt-- lists go out weekly by email
to those that were interested.. so far it's been fun to make the
contest.. I have included bonus points for correct answers to ferret
related question ( especially good since most playing are not ferret
people...education)

It's not working out well on the items though-- so far they got points
for figuring out the riddle and would get more points if they delivered
the items..

First week.. I received 1 set of rubber gloves, 1 jar of bubbles, 1
laundry soup, 1 fabric softner sheets, and ice cube trays...

Second week I made a word search--- everyone did the word search-- so
far no items off the list..

Next week I am trying for a traditional scavenger hunt list.. I have a
few items in mind and have thrown in a few joke ones-- like 30,000 lbs
of bananas.. 10 pts.. lol Hope i don't get those.. but just in case--
anyone have a great banana bread recipe?

HELP--- I need some brainstorming here.. any other items I can ask for
for the ferrets-- it's ok to think out of the box.. also any good joke
ones would help also-- I'm trying for a list of 100 items with varying
points.. so far I have about 60..