Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 10:56:37 -0600
Hiya  pals!

A few weeks back there was a small thread about angel ferrets, here on the
fml.  Well, that got me thinking.  ..  and one day I decided to make a
rendering of an angel ferret.  I think that it turned out quite well.
Since it is my little Bela in the picture it brings a thankful tear to my
eye every time I look at it, for she truly is my little angel.

Anyhow, the url is:

http://www.ida.net/users/jonrex/ferrets.html

I am considering doing a larger rendering and having it made into a print.
Let me know what you think. (Oh yeah, the site is still under construction.)

Love,
Jon Rex Anderson,
Bela and Fezzik  (the chickens)

p.s.  With tender feelings I ask my friends on the fml to take a moment
and medidate or pray for Mitsy Anderson.  She needs some angels of her
own to touch her life.  Thanks!

JRA