From:
Wilsonmarc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 08:38:19 EDT
I work at a pet store (part-time) and received a call last night from a
person who found a ferret outside of his townhouse (found 5-4-98 on
Colchester Brook Lane in Fairfax, VA).  The ferret is a sable female (as
best I can tell from this gentleman's description).  I gave him all the
advice on ferret care that I could over the phone so the little darling is
receiving the best care possible.  He said she looks good and is in good
spirits.  He asked me to post this notice on the FML in the hopes of finding
the owner (they put up posters last night but no calls yet.

So ... if you lost your ferret and you think this little darling might be
yours ... give Travis or Jen a call at (703) 280-8313 and describe the
ferret.

Thanks.
Marc Wilson and the Tres Amigos (Slinky and Bandit ... missing Rascal)