Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 15:33:41 -0800
For Rasta:

I held you close to me that night, knowing you were leaving me, The months
and months I tried to cure your ills and make you so pain free, But now
you're gone, I carry on with tears the other fuzzies see, We miss you so
much, but daddy says your life is now filled with glee.

It will be a long time, I am sure my friend, until we meet again, I feel so
privileged to have been your care-taker, playmate and companion.  The thing
that I look forward to when I get to that special place, Is to see you run
and dook my friend and feel the warmth of your fuzzy face.

Goodbye my sweet, sweet boy.