From:
Ian & Theresa Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 08:21:52 -0000
I've currently got one ferret ( pongo ), and I would like to know if it
would be a good idea to get another.  If so, does it matter if it is a
female or male ferret ( pongo is male and neutered )  What age should I
get (pongo is now 11 months old, litter trained and doesn't bite.  He was
also brought up with 5 or so other ferrets ), and what size cage I would
need for two ferrets.  Also has anybody got any ideas for homemade toys,
as the more money I spend on them, the less he seems to like them.

Max and pongo