Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 07:53:21 EST
I need some people in or near Dothan,Al to go into a nasty pet store & see
what I saw.Then to call AC & Marshall Farms.

I've been dealing with ac on this store for 5 years.Yesterday,before I
left Dothan,I went in to check out the kits.I was horrified!!!!!!  They
are in a wire cage,no hammies,sleepng materials of any kind.One thin piece
of newspaper to potty on.Water bottle hung so low as to be on the bottom
of the cage.I hung that up higher.BUT the food is RABBIT food!!!  With big
rye seeds in it.These kits are maybe 7 weeks old,very thin.Very hungery.
I tried talking to Ron,the owner,who recognized me & screamed at me to
leave his store.We've been there before,he knows I'm the worst nightmare
he'll ever have.

I left,called Animal Control.Renee will be checking it out.She needs for
anyone in that area to go look & call her.Then I called Rosemary at MF.
She is on it.She's been very concerned & has even called Ron.But she as
well needs more people to contact her as to anything they have seen in
this store,present or past.

Please,go see these kits,& call everyone.

Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter