Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 03:12:27 -0800
Here's another simple solution to using a baby gate.  I simply got a piece
of plexiglass that is the same height as the baby gate and width of the
doorway.  I put the plexiglass in the doorway wedged between the door
frame (that little part that sticks out) and the baby gate.  The plexi is
on the side where the ferrets are.

Our baby gate is 24" high, but I would definately recommend a higher gate,
as most ferrets can clear 24" if they have a mind to do so.  Mine must be
very content in their room, as they've never tried to escape.

Vicky Edinger
www.geocities.com/ferretmama226