From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 20:41:18 -0800
Well, the ball is rolling and by Friday at the latest the website will be
done and ready for bids!!

I have to take a moment to say thanks again to Melissa who has just done
such an incredible job in putting this site together in no time!  I
answered her email and she already had a basic layout done!!

I also need to thank Sam who is donating quite a few items for the
auctions, thanks again, your generosity has been so over and beyond!!

I will post the site address in tomorrow's FML so everyone starts looking
at the same time!!  We will have a minimum of 12 items for auction (I have
more, but need to get some pics done).

The auctions will be 'silent' - meaning you simply bid the highest amount
you are willing to pay and high bid wins!  Each item will have a bid
form and you simply fill out the info and it is emailed to an account
specifically for the auctions.  The emails will NOT be read until the end
of auction and the high bidder announced!  The auction website will be
posted here, KiSta's and the Ferret Store's Board.  The silent auctions
allow everyone to bid without signing up or registering for anything and
with NO FEES!!!  FYI to everyone, ebay charges a listing fee as well as
taking a percentage of the selling price.

Again, no overhead will be taken out, all monies go directly to help the
ferrets.

Items that will be posted by Friday include:

2 pc flannel/fur bedding set
Teddy faces print hammock
Hanging playtube
Fleece tent
Pewter ferret earrings
Pewter ferret pin
2001 ferret calendar
Handstamped ferret candles
Handmade ferret costumes (really cute!)
Handstamped ferret treat can
Ferret cuddle bed

Other upcoming items include more bedding, handquilted wallhanging (non
ferret), Valentine Day Furby (limited edition collectible), Hallmark
Keepsake Snowman ornament, Santa ferret beanies, ferret toys, handstamped
ferret Valentine Day cards and more!!!  We will try to have something for
every budget!

Thanks and hug your babies from all of us at KiSta.

Jen