Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 11:59:59 -0500
Hi,

Becky here , if you would like to see Willys pic that Pat said are on
web-shots the place it goes to is only shelter ferts but, my Willys
pics are at ferretlvr9 and you can see Willy, Pooh Bear, and my Great
Granddaugter, Hannah. Go look and if there are any you like please take
copies, we would be glad if you did. Have some more to put on of Willy
but haven't had time because of Christmas. Will try to do this
tomorrow. Hope you enjoy. Best wishes.

Beck and Willy,