From:
Bobbi Bostrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:12:31 GMT
First, I just want to thank everyone who contacted me about Charlie's
diarrhea.  I am overwhelmed by the number of caring people who took time
to help.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

I am posting today to let you know that Charlie is on the mend.  He is
eating and drinking on his own now and has been since Wed.  I couldn't
believe my eyes when I saw him chowing down at the food bowl.  Ican't say
for sure what dd the trick.  I did start him on the pedialite and the
pumpkin.  I also got some D/D cat food to use for his "Charlie Chow".
We still don't know what caused his problem, but we know how to treat it.
I have saved all of your ideas in a folder for future reference and have
passed them on to my vet.

Thank you all again.

Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem: Scooby, Angelica, Charlie, Sammy,
and Rowdy.  Rembering those at the bridge; especially Rascal and Bailey