Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 23:53:19 EDT
Hi Everyone,

We are running a raffle for two ferret rescue's in Michigan that is in
desperate need of help. This is our 2nd posting and so far, we have not
succeeded in raising much in funds. This is for Deb's Ferret Rescue &
Boarding in New Era, MI & Warm Fuzzies Ferret Rescue in Lake Ann, MI.

Between us, we have over 60 ferrets and more calls for us wanting us to
take on more. Michigan is the one of the worst states for unemployment
and that is the biggest reason we keep receiving for the ferrets
getting turned over to us. Vet bills are costing more and more along
with supplies needed to feed and care for our rescues.

We have a lot of great prizes! Please check them out at:
http://warmfuzziesferretrescue.org/2009raffle.cfm

Thank you,
Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald
Deb's Ferret Rescue & Boarding