Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 23:17:20 EDT
Sunday, May 12th from 5-7pm.  Raleigh, North Carolina
Triangle Ferret Lovers club is holding their meeting social.

Here is a list of items for sale provided by FGRH.  If you are interested
in a particular item, please let me know so I can pull it out for you as
I am only loading my car with a portion of merchandise.

Thanks, Shari

+++++++++

Bandit Treats
Ferret Drops
Laxatone
Ferretone
Nutrical
Ferretvite
Ferret Drops
Path Valley Ferret Food (plus free sample mini bags)
8 in 1 Ultimate Ferret Food
PineFresh Litter

Ferrets for Dummies book by Kim Schilling
"All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go" tshirts
"Ferrets in and around fake pocket" tshirts
Scoozies (talking toy)
Ferret Teaser Toy (mouse on a cord attached to a wand)
20 Foot Long Clear Dryer Hose (Ferret Freeway)

Sleep sacks
Hammocks
Leashes
Bandanas
Ferret Tshirts (for your ferret)
Ferret Hats (for your ferret)
Costumes (Top Hat & Tux, Bomber Jacket, Santa Suit)
24 Hour Ferret Water/Food Bowl

Sock puppets
Ceramic Standing Ferret Statues
Temporary Ferret Face Tattoos