From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 08:47:28 EST
I have read that there is a new ferret food out by Kaytee, Kaytee Exact for
Ferrets, but have been unable to find any locally.  For obvious reasons,
the manufacturer will not send information to me.

Part of our quality control is to reasearch all new related products.  I
am in need of a bag of the new food, or at least a copy of the
ingredients/analysis panel and about 1 cup of food.

If you can help, please respond to [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

My luv to the fuzzies!

Kathy Goodhart
Goodhart's Little Buddies
Only the Best for Our Little Buddies!
www.ferretgoodies.com or www.ferretgoodys.com

Shelters and Breeders, contact us if you would like to become dealers of
Totally Ferret!