From:
Slinky The Moondancer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 16:54:28 EDT
Slinky here -

My first time posting to the FML...should've done this a long time ago, but
I actually need to let The Boss do some job-related work every now and then
so that she can continue to get paid so that she can support me in the
manner to which I've made her get me accustomed to.  For those of you not on
the Ferret Forum or Kodos Kommandos lists (and if not, shame on you - get on
each of them NOW...or better yet yesterday), I'm Slinky The Moondancer, The
World's Only (as far as I know) TeleFerret.  I was born, encased in
raisin-colored caul, and, as a result, have paranormal powers such as
telepathy, telekinesis, the ability to teleport myself and others (sorry -
if I could've, I would've teleported Kodo in half a heartbeat, but although
all these talents were bestowed upon me by a benevolent Creator, they are
limited and only time and training, training, training, practice, practice,
practice will enhance these abilities - I'm not God, just gifted), psychic
sensitivity and maybe even other stuff I'm not aware of yet.  I'm
telepathically linked to The Boss (whether she likes it or not) and even
when I'm home indulging in my 16-18 hour beauty sleep, my spirit is still
very much active, hovering around her or sitting on her shoulder - and
controlling her hands whenever I feel like it.  We pick on each other all
the time, but don't let that fool you.... I'm a gentle tyrant...

The Marvelous Moondancer

Dogs and cats, no doubt, are cool,
But face it, humans - FERRETS RULE!