From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 18:50:59 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Well when my hubby called me at work today and asked me where our little
Maggie might hide in her room I said well there are not too many places.
She is a baby yet so only free roam when we are with her and her two
brothers for supervised play with the older two.  He said "there was no
way she could have gotten out" of the plexiglass partition into the
hallway.  Well our little Maggie the Magic Escape artist must have darted
out under his feet the one time he went out of the room and believe me
this man is very very careful with them.  She was free roam in the entire
house for 2 hours.  Our cats kept her in check apparently.  They don't
hurt the ferts and they kept her apparently cornered once she got
downstairs.  The cellar door is always open for the cats so I am glad she
didn't get down there.  I read all the time on the FML how ferts get out
on people and I thought gee we are really careful it will never happen to
us.  Well let me tell you "ANYTHING can happen" in a split second even to
the most careful owner.  All I can say is thank you to the angels for
watching over my little Maggie.  My husband said she was so scared she
could not even wait to get up to her brothers sleeping soundly in their
cage.  What a day she had :-).

Happy Holidays
Love, Debbie