From:
Kevin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 05:20:12 +0100
We have a situation that we would like to get some input on (Dick are you
reading).  We have 4 ferrets, all male (used to be anyway) they have lived
together very well for over three years.

Just recently, one of the ferrets has decided that he wants to be difficult.
He has taken to licking one of the other ferrets ears and if the ferret
objects, he bites his ear and holds on.

We decided to seperate out the one that got licked and bit, to make sure
that he was taking in and putting out like usual (just in case they were
taking advantage of a weak one) and everything is fine.  The licker has
started this with one of the others now too.

Any thoughts on why all of the sudden this behavior would take place??

Donna and Kevin in Germany