From:
"^GyPsY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 03:08:53 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I just found this list and wanted to say how happy I am to be on it.  We
just purchased two new baby ferrets.  Both of them are boys and they are
MF babies.  I didn't even know they were legal to sell in this state again
till I walked into a superpet and had my Christmas wish come true when my
husband bought me the deluxe superpet cage and two of the little babies.
My family is so excited!  We have had ferrets before but never babies.
They go to the vets this morning for their second round of shots and a
checkup.

 Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 42090236
 MSN Messenger Rhiannon66

 Blessings,