From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 17:04:52 -0400
Milo got to meet Our Favorite Doc Edwards today, for a follow up on what
was his broken leg.  Doc says he is pleased with his progress.  Doc says
Milo has good strength in his leg, was able to resist Doc's pushing up
on his foot.  Gets around well, using his leg.  There is some swelling
yet but Doc was not concerned.  Milo weighed in at 2.5#.  He got his
distemper shot today.  On Sept.  25 he needs to go back in for Doc to
x-ray the leg, if the leg is healed he will then do surgery that same day
to remove the pins.  Doc says sometimes the pins are cut short enough
that the bone grows over them, if that is the case he will leave them
alone.  We need to wait another 6 weeks to be sure the bone is healed so
that if the pins need to come out it will be safe to do so.  Milo will
get his rabies shot on that day.  Doc was pretty impressed with the
little fellow.  Milo was pretty impressed with Our Favorite Doc.

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Lakeroad Ferret Farm E-Bay Store

<http://stores.ebay.com/Not-Just-For-Ferrets-Pet-Supplies>

<http://ferretfarm.org/>
Click the banner to visit the store.  Don't have time for a ferret of
your own?  You can sponsor one of our fur kids.  There are new faces at
the shelter go take at look at kids looking for new homes.

Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!