From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2014 13:18:50 -0700
Having had ferrets for over 30 years, everyone was a rescue, I am now
ferretless, My Chloe, Finley and Clarkie Bark all went within a couple
weeks of each other. I had always teased that they would. Someone to
grow old with. A very special group called The Rainbow Bridge Project
sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and I would also like to thank
them very much. The flowers really did brighten the days to follow.

It is so quiet in the hose. I live alone, so that is quiet. No one to
make soupie for, no one sleeping in my lap and no one to play Hide and
Seed in the garden with. But I am so comforted to know my babies are
well, happy and safe at the bridge. Old age is NOT the Golden years
(except for the doctor's who treat oldsters, LOL)

So many people sent condolences and I really appreciated each and
every one. Someone said they hope I do not give up the fight for ferret
freedom here in CA. (not Canada) Heck, now that I don't have ferrets
to hide, I can yell and scream as much as I want! I will teach CA!!!

Deva