From:
J&A vd linde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 21:35:52 +0100
Hello all you FML-readers

I'm sorry I don't have info, they probally can't read Dutch anyhow.  But I
want to react.  I took a good look at my fuzzies this morning while they
where a sleep, a big "mountian" of something, couldn't tell which part
belongs to who!!  And tried to imagne them ripping out the troat of our dog.
I almost cried of laughing.

Who many stupid people are ther going to appear.  People thinking a tiger is
to play with and a ferret is dangerous??

Overhere in Holland we also still have a lot of people not knowing what they
are.

We have them registerd overhere now as : excotic animals!!  Well you know
what happends as it is to warm.

I'm glad they are not registerd as wild animals but they are still not
recornised as pets.

I can imagne that a lot of people are a little bit affraid because they have
sharp teeht and they play with there moulth open and because they are so
quik but the part from the zoo, oh boy are they stupid or what.  TO ALL OF
YOU I WANT TO WISH YOU, YOUR FAMILIES, THE FUZZIES AND ALL THE OTHERS A VERY
HAPPY NEW YEAR.  HAVE A 1997 IN GOOD HEALTH FOR ALL OF YOU ALSO FOR THE
FUZZIES AND MAKE THE BEST OF IT.

As I learned to say when we where over in the States: TAKE CARE BECAUSE WE
CARE !!

Bye Bye. Joop and Astrid (I wrote it) Holland
E-mail:[log in to unmask]