From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 20:25:07 EDT
Hi.Here are a few more that made me lol,mostly because I found myself doing
them.They say it's healthy to laugh at yourself.Say,does anyone remember the
practical joke played on some models,can't remember which show?They used
live ferrets as a substitute for furs.What I remember most was one model
walking out with 3 or 4 ferrets on her and saying"He's kissing me".

You might be a ferret person if:

your favorite movies are Beastmaster and Kindergarten Cop because of the
ferrets.

your bottom drawers no longer hold clothes or papers

you can't find a single pair of socks,unless you get down on hands and knees.

find the car keys is a frequent game.

you never take a bath alone anymore.

guests say 'what was that' more than once.

you can't walk past a pet shop without getting a baby fix,sometimes with
ferret math at work.Your mantra is I must be strong.

That's all folks(only kidding)Was that a sigh I heard?
Happy Dooking,Sandy(why me?),Valentine(just lucky I guess),Jasmine(where's
that sock?),and Taz(I don't know,I'm just here for the raisins)