Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 09:48:09 -0500
With the holidays rapidly approaching, please think of the ferrets in
shelters across the country and around the world.  Please take a second to
consider including them on your holiday giving list.

You can also send a check to SOS, and we will include your donation with
the holiday gifts of other FMLers.  To do so, please make your check out to
Judith White, dba Support Our Shelters.  Mail to 1236 Belfield Avenue,
Drexel Hill, PA 19026-4211.

Thank you, and Happy Holidays!  :->

- The SOS ladies - Ela, Georgia, and Judith

Ela Heyn
Harborside Mail Stop 3024
201-860-3336