From:
Dawn Gsoell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 1997 02:42:32 -0500
Dear FML,
I'll keep this short since I just posted yesterday.  I am typing with a
bandaid on my left (dominant) index finger.  I probably should have
stitches, but would rather not.  Thelma got up on the corner group and
scarfed a candy bar out of a coat pocket, I ran over to take it from her and
she bit down hard, hissing, and wouldn't let go.  I pulled, the foil ripped,
and she got a large piece of wrapper, and a little chocolate.  I dropped the
bar, and grabbed Thelma, I scruffed her, and put my fingers in her mouth to
retrieve the foil wrapper, *OUCH* she bit me really hard.  It reminded me of
the reaction some dogs have when they are eating, very vicious.  Most of all
it hurt my feelings though, the cut is the least painful part.  I think I
will post a large sign that says, NEVER, EVER LEAVE CHOCOLATE LAYING AROUND
THIS HOUSE, and NEVER TRY TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM THELMA!  Dawn P.S.  After the
incident, I scruffed her and put her in her cage, she looked so sad.  I
showed the chocolate to Laweasel, she looked at me like: "yuck what's that?"