From:
Karen Donnelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 07:36:00 -0400
When my little girl got sick with ecoli, I thought about putting her to
sleep.  I didn't know if she was hurting or even if she would make it.  She
looked terrible, could barely walk, wasn't eating, and had bad diarrhea.
Every time I thought about putting her to sleep I cried, I could not do it
because I didn't want her out of me life.  This was back in May.  Now she
is back to her normal self and is doing better then she did before.  I
don't believe that you should put Harley to sleep unless she is in pain.
She is enjoying life, and her other senses will take over and she will be
the same ferret.