From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 07:50:27 -0500
Good Morning to ALL,
Hope all is well with everyone and their fuzzies.  First I want to send my
condolences to all that have lost their fuzzies recently, my thoughts are
with you!!!

I want to wish one and all a very HAPPY, and HEALTHY HOLIDAY!!!  I hope all
your wishes and dreams come true for the new year!!!!!

I want to share with you my little story about Christmas Morning and my
Fuzzies, I woke up on Christmas morning and the first thing I did was let
my three fuzzies out of their cage.  I threw their Christmas gifts on the
floor and away they went, they had their gifts opened within 3 minuets!!!!!
They looked like such HAPPY little children!!!!!!  I then dressed them up
in their Christmas attire, Little Rosy in her red dress and santa hat, Tazy
in his reindeer ears and red bow tie, and Trouble in his Santa suit, what a
sight they made!!!!  I then put them near the Christmas tree and started
snapping pictures.  It has got to be the BEST Christmas I have ever
had!!!!!  My three little ones has made my life so much more enriched, I
can't even remember what it was like not to be owned by Fuzzies, they are
the joy of my life!!!!!  I thank the Lord every day for having lead me to
the pet store that I purchased my first fuzzie(Tazy) from!!!!!  I'm just
sooooo very blessed!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, and A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!! :-)

A SPECIAL PRAYER GOES OUT TO ALL THE SICK AND HOMELESS FUZZIES AROUND
THE WORLD, MAY GOD WATCH OVER ALL OF YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL SPECIAL IN
YOUR OWN UNIQUE WAY!!!! GOD BLESS!!!!!! :-)

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, and Rosy
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren