From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:43:10 EST
Welcome one and all to the 11th Annual Ferrets Anonymous Round-Up.  The
Round-Up will be held Saturday March 27th at the Pasadena Humane Society,
361 S. Raymond, in Pasadena California.  (626-792-7151)  The doors open
at 10:30 a.m. and we should conclude by 5:30 p.m.  There is a $5 entry
fee and it is a Pot Luck Lunch.

Bob Church will be our guest speaker this year.  He has planned his
vacation around our event and I hope you will all be here to welcome
him and enjoy his talks.  Bob will be speaking on ferret enrichment,
domestication and other issues important to California ferret owners (of
course we all know there are NO ferrets in California) and answering your
questions.  His talk on ferret enrichment was absolutely wonderful when
we heard it at the Ferret Symposium in Atlanta last October.  A must hear
for all ferret lovers.  Ever wonder where that little ball of energy
really came from?  Well now is your chance to find out.  How did ferrets
become domesticated?

We also hope to have a vet speaker to tell us about this mystery disease
that recently took a beautiful baby boy over the rainbow bridge and has
taken too many others.

There will be a raffle basket full of goodies, a silent auction, our new
t-shirt and 11 different vendors from which to buy your favorite pet a
gift or two.  Bring your favorite ferret pictures and enter them in the
photo contest.  The winning six photos will be featured in The FerretPaw
Print newsletter for the next year.  Have anything that you would like to
donate for the silent auction?  Please bring the items with you Saturday
morning.  Do you have items that your ferret no longer wants; donate them
to the ferret rummage sale?  For more information go to our website
www.ferretsanonymous.com or email us at [log in to unmask] .

Okay now, repeat after me:
I will see you at the 11th Annual Round-Up, Saturday March 27th sometime
between 10:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. at the Pasadena Humane Society.  I
will bring a friend or two, $5 entry fee, money to buy things, food to
share with others for lunch and a love for ferrets.