From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:56:49 -0700
Hello Everyone.

Sent this out the other day but thought I would send it again.

I have made up some Buck a Month Club Brochures.  These would be great
to include in new member packets, to put at your vets office, or to just
hand out to people that you know.

There is NO charge for these.  I will send you one and you can make as
many copies as you need of them.

If you would like a brochure just email me and let me know.

If you have already emailed me, you should be receiving yours within the
next couple of days, all have gone out in the mail.

All it takes to become a member is to send $1.00 to SOS every month.
Check out the link for more information:
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/bam.html

Joanne Ruffner