From:
Brian Canals <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 22:07:56 -0400
I need some input from much more knowledgeable ferreters than I.  FOG
(Ferrets on the Go) is slowly getting off the ground.  I am currently making
a 1/3 page 2 sided brochure to place at places like the animal shelter and
maybe vets, etc.

The front gives information of FOG.  I want the back to be a brief summary
about the needs of ferrets.   Some of the questions to be answered are:
     What kind of pet is a ferret?
     What do I feed a ferret?
     What shots does a ferret need?
     How do I house a ferret?

What I need is input on the context of each answer.  Correct kind of rabies
shots, how many distemperr shots, Suggested foods, minimum amount of protein,
etc, etc, etc.

I also need input, are these the right questions, should they or could they
be phrased more comprehensively?  What other questions do I need to answer?
How do I add a section reminding parents that ferrets, like all animals,
need to be supervised around children.  Need lots of input on the "What kind
of pet is a ferret?" question.  I want to hit upon their playfulness,
socilization and that need for constant interaction and supervision.

Maybe the last paragraph should kind of be in the form of - you shouldn'g
own a ferret if....

Help please.  And all Okaloosa and Walton individuals interested in joining,
give me a ring.

FScottG - I hope to forever be in your generation.
PWood - Shakespeare???  Maybe I read the edited version.  After all, if that
is  Shakespeare, they wouldn't have let in my high school.

Deena

A man is much more likely to be persuaded by a calm enemy than an abusive
ally.
Fear the ally that quietly hates you more than the enemy that publicly
loathes you.