From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 06:25:08 -0500
We used to have ferret litter box cleaning pick up twice a month. But
to cut costs they moved it to once a month. I used to use one 5 gallon
can to hold all the doo doos from RePete but now once a month I have to
use two 5 gallon cans but they get filled only 2/3s full. That leaves
me some room for a week or so where they may be late from weather or
holidays.

Now the county will discontinue dook clean up and that will be lots
of extra trips to the dump. The claim is that the truck drivers and
operators were laughing so hard and so much they were out on workman's
comp with side pains and over active tear glands from all the laughing
never mind the truck crashing into other vehicles where the driver was
laughing so hard he couldn't see.

I guess this means that I can't play "Hide and Dook" with RePete
as much where the dooks won't be picked up and brought to the dook
repository. Man, this is not the world I grew up in! Anyone else
have this problem in their area ?

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100