From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 00:23:27 -0600
Dear Fml'ers, I just read the post from Performance Foods Inc., And
realized just how lucky I( and others) are to have such honest people
making the food that some of us feed our beloved fuzzheads.  In todays
business environment, it is so common to hear of companies taking
shortcuts and hiding what they do to make a profit.  It's my understanding
that they actually destroyed over 50 tons of TF just to make sure our
ferrets didn't have a chance of getting sick.  That's quite a sacrifice
for us, the ferret owners.  My hats off to all those folks at Performance
Foods Inc.

Thanks,
Ferretguy