From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 12:33:03 -0400
>From:    grace lee <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: too young!
>He also told me that the people lied to them and said it was 6-7 weeks.
>But he said it was closer to 4 weeks old.

What was he using as a reference to know the age of the ferrets?

If it was kittens or puppies he would be wrong by several weeks.

Kittens are born furry and full colored.  Kittens open their eyes while
kits are still resemble cocktail shrimp.  Three day old kittens seem about
as advanced as 4 week old kits.  One day old kittens compare to three week
old kits.  We are looking at actual animals.

We do agree that pet stores should be proactive in dealing with under aged
ferret kits.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets