From:
"Bob F." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 09:36:16 -0700
I have to change vets because my present vet has moved too far away.  I
plan on calling a few vets in my area to interview them.

Does anyone know if I can ask the vet my questions over the phone or do I
have to make an appointment to interview the vet?

My ferrets are healthy now but I want to find a vet to take them to before
its time for them to visit.  I have 2-3 different vets in mind, I would
like to visit the office and meet the potential vet and ask questions but
when can I do this?  Most vets I know don't have alot of free time but
I'm very concerned about who I take my ferrets to and that I have an
established a relationship with them in case of an emergency.

Thanks, Sandy