From:
Livi Parkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 17:32:57 +0100
Hello!

I'm currently in my final year studying HND Welfare of Animals with
Management at the University of Central Lancashire.

As part of my final year project, I'm investigating ferret housing
including what is available on the market and also, what ferret owners
prefer.  To find out more about what ferret owners' opinions on their
pets housing, I have written a short questionnaire.  I'm interested in
your opinion and there are no right or wrong answers.

If anyone is willing to take part in this survey, please e-mail me and
I will e-mail the questionnaire back.

Thank you very much!

Livi