From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 14:12:30 -0700
Hello everyone!  Ok... I'M REALLY LATE with doing the BaM reminders...
and I'm sure there are a lot of people trying to figure out WHAT in the
world I'm talking about... so... let me explain...it's really pretty
simple:

The Buck-a-Month (BaM) Club came about a couple of years ago in an
attempt to find a way for EVERYONE to be able to help shelters through
Support Our Shelters (SOS) Organization.  I thought... just about
everyone could afford to send $1.00 to SOS a month.  While it doesn't
seem like a lot, when you add it to others... it DOES add up!

Here are some totals that may surprise you:

Year:  2002
Total Members - 127
TOTAL DONATIONS  $2,811.50

Year:  2003
Total Members - 119
TOTAL DONATIONS  $2648.57

Year: 2004
Total Membership: 107
Total Donated  = $2,453.25

Surpised aren't ya?  I know I am every time I look at it!  The money that
is raised goes into the SOS General Fund and then is used for shelters in
need.  As a shelter operator myself I know that shelters need help from
time to time... and SOS is there to help when they can.  But without the
wonderful support that we receive from the Ferret Community, SOS wouldn't
be able to do 1/2 of what we do now!... so THANK YOU EVERYONE!

I'd like to see the BaM membership grow.  It's easy enough to do and
shouldn't brake the bank.  I'll even send you a reminder every month if
you want (just send me your email address).

Pay for the whole 2005 year for $12.00 or pay $1.00 a month!  You can
even use PayPal and not have to think about it again....but of course
you can STILL donate more if you want!  (If donating through PayPal we
ask that you pay for the full year $12.00 due to the paypal fees)

Be sure you include your name for SOS Honor Roll!

BaM
C/O Support Our Shelters
100 Walsh Road
Lansdowne, PA 19050

or pay through PayPal (if paying through PayPal please send for the full
year).

Tax-Deductible Donations accepted through PayPal:

Have a great month ----- and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Joanne

For more information please click on the link below:
<http://bam.supportourshelters.org/>

permission to cross post granted

2004 Membership Roster:

Total Membership: 107

Ferret Rescue of Maine, Northern Nevada Ferret Network, Zoo's Ferret
Sanctuary NFP, Muna's Treasures, Elaina Barnes, Melissa Bell, Vickey
Bishop, Rita Brannan, Fran Brown, Donna Campbell, Rosalie Candelario,
Jerri Carel, Debra Carlson, Lois Caselman, Kara C, Lori Christian,
Julie Coddington, Mary Conley, William Davidson, Kurt Deaton, Serena
DeCastro, Dianna Desrochers, Angela Dixon, Risa DiVincenzo, DoryAnn
Drago, Rich & Mary Jo Dullum, Melissa Eberle, Tara Elmore, Debra Evans,
Nancy Farlow, Christy Felty, Collette & Greg Fields, Sally Filler,
Peg Francisco, Barbara Fry, Aliza & Briana Garofalo, Julianne & Lance
Gentile, Rosemary German, Ada & Kerry Gibbs, Dawn Glidden, Deena Haner,
Angela Harris, Denise Hebert, Karen Hill, Gerri Himberger, Cyndi Hulst,
Kris Hurford, Wes Hurley, Robin Jones, Lee & John Julian, Jonathan
Kivett, Sherrin Krueger, Sue Kulp, Suzi Lambert, Wendy Loughlin, Denise
Laxon, John Lewis, Linda Marcolongo, Christine McIlrath, Tina McFeaters,
Kenneth Meyer, Brenda Miller, Charlene Miller, Rohn & Nancy Mitchell,
Jessica Morton, Sara Munz, Katrina Owens, Robin Page, Angela Parke,
Matt Penna, Francine Prager, Kate Quimby, Ardith Raine, Jamie Rasmussen,
Marguerite Rauenzahn, Sandra Robinson, Lisa Roth, Joanne Ruffner,
Nancy Sanders, Chris Sayne, Valerie Sepulvado, Marsha Stanek, Brenda
Steinfurth, Debra & Richard Strait, Mary Stubbs, Tracy Sumner, S&L Ferret
Rescue, Nichole Thompson, Lisa Van Vossen, Roger Vaughn, Elizabeth
Villarreal, Carol Voinedich, Marla Wadsworth, Trish Walther, Adele
Wheeler, Al Wiebe, Kathy Yanek, Susan Zamora, Marylou Zarbock, Linda
Zerillo, Brenda Zupko