From:
tootsdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:51:25 -0400
I'd like to thank everyone that sent cards and kind words about the
passing of Bear.  He was truly remarkable.  I tried to send audio
recordings to some of you, but the file was so large that it came back
undeliverable.  I am so grateful I have those to laugh and yes cry over.

To ALL of you that have lost your babies recently, my heart aches so much
for you.  I am so sorry.  My sincere condolances.  May all of you who
have sick fuzzies or have babies going in for surgery, heal.  God bless
you all.

Eleanor Mead and the fuzzies