From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 18:39:46 GMT
hey everyone.
I don't know if you have seen these yet, but I had to let you know they are
out there.  They're fleece pajamas that make you look like a ferret on its
hind legs.  I HAD to get some- they are kinda like a night gown, but are
sewn together at the bottom and have 2 little ankle holes.  cozy and warm.
As an added bonus, you can put your ferrets in the bottom and walk around
with them...haha...unless you have ankle biters!  Just don't run with them
in there.

take care...and keep warm as winter comes to the US!!

Stephanie, Chimi & Pepe