From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2011 22:15:43 -0800
Last week, members of the ferret community expressed concern about one
of our families facing financial challenges due to the development of
an outbreak of the H1N1 virus in their shelter.

Someone pointed out that Tom and Cindy Scheidt are creators of the
ferret exercise and enhancement toys, the Tower of Fun, the Loop-ti-Doo
and the Hills and Dales. They sell these items as a way to handle vet
bills for their shelter. They also sell other items such as t-shirts,
denim shirts, Deva cards, and heavy duty tubing, for example. They
often donate them to shelters or raffles. The suggestion was for folks
to help them by placing and order, but the site was not available.
The site for you to do this is www.ferrettower.com/

Cindy and Tom were a big part of the main forces behind the Ohio rescue
and endeared themselves to many in the ferret community. The word
generous does not begin to describe them. In March of 2008, a few
months after the Ohio Rescue wrapped up, 60 ferrets or so were
reclaimed due to problems with their location. Cindy and Tom took
in something like 21 of these ferrets to help get them the care and
socialization they needed. They lived wall to wall ferret, until things
got settled. They are two of my unsung ferrety heroes. If you could
offer them some assistance I know it would be forever appreciated.

Respectfully submitted;
Cathy Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3